Dumoulin at Interpack 2023
Dumoulin will be at Interpack in Düsseldorf again this year, with a 182 sqm booth in Hall 1, B06
The 90 years old, family-owned company will show its latest and biggest chocolate coating machine IDA 3002CV with nominal batch weight 3000 kg.
For the first time Dumoulin will exhibit the machine together with chocolate, polish and shellac distribution skids, same as it would stand in real production facility.
This machine has the specifics of Dumoulin chocolate coating technology such as:
• Chocolate coating then varnishing in the same batch
• Cold air circulation in closed loop for energy saving
• Own design spray nozzles for fast and homogeneous coating
These standard features have resulted in Dumoulin reputation for fast, efficient and high quality coating with the highest production capacity. The machine displayed in Interpack also includes the latest evolutions in Dumoulin design, aiming to address the more and more demanding requirements in food industry.
• Improved cleaning system for reduced water consumption
• High efficiency motors
• Chocolate waste reduction process
• Operation and maintenance friendly extraction of spray bar
The machine will be accessible for detailed look. Please contact us to make an appointment with our engineering and sales team.