If you are looking for an enrobing line for comparatively small production volumes, or if you need a flexible addition to your existing equipment, e.g. for laboratory use, then you will find the perfect solution at Sollich. In terms of performance and quality, even the Sollich Minicoater enrobing system is unequalled. The Minicoater™ MC is available in both 320 mm and 420 mm widths; apart from the belt width, the two models are distinguished by the size of the integral Minitemper® Turbo.
The Minicoater™ MC 320 incorporates a turbo tempering unit with a tempering capacity of 80 kg/h, while the wider Minicoater™ MC 420 has a capacity of 120 kg/h.
The machines are suitable for full, half and bottom-coating. Because of the integral tempering unit with its own chiller, a single electrical connection is all that is required to operate the machine. The circulation tempering process ensures constant, even tempering of the chocolate, regardless of the quantity being used. The viscosity of the chocolate remains constant as a result and coating weights are consistent.
Outstanding characteristics of the Minicoater™ MC:
- Stainless steel frame and cladding in new developed sanitary design (smooth surface– no gap)
- Optimum reproducibility of the enrobing results by improved adjustment possibilities with exact scaling
- Integrated sieving station with better accessibility
- Integrated Minitemper® Turbo type MT
- A new developed control system with color touch panel
As well as the option to extend the enrobing line by the addition of a Thermo Flow® plus cooling tunnel, a comprehensive range of extra equipment is available:
- sprinkling devices operating from above or polydimensionally
- the Decormatic® automatic decorating system, Type MD 320/420 decorating rollers
- biscuit turn-over device
- truffle depositors
- truffle powdering and spiking stations
- cluster formers
- forming and extruding systems for pralines and bars
- chocolate tanks and pumps