Sollcotop® is suitable for almost all fluid enrobing materials, such as chocolate, compound of hot or cold icings.
Sollcotop® is the ideal enrobing system for all flat biscuits and baked articles.
Manufactured in working widths from 400 to 1800 mm and for operating speeds up to 12 m/min.
Outstanding characteristics of the Sollcotop®
- Exactly calibrated enrobing thickness produces very accurate enrobed weight
- No contamination of the product base with the coating material
- Maintenance and interruption free operation
- There is no wire belt as is the case with chocolate enrobers
- Easy and swift change of material without time consuming machine cleaning
- Where chocolate coating is concerned, you require a tempering machine capacity equal only to what you use
- Low investment cost
- Low energy demand by efficient technology using energy saving components (e.g. IE3 motors)
As well as the option to extend the enrobing line by the addition of a THERMO-FLOW® Plus cooling tunnel, a comprehensive range of extra equipment is available:
- bottom coaters and pre-coating machines
- sprinkling devices operating from above or polydimensionally
- the DECORMATIC® automatic decorating system, Type DC4
- decorating rollers
- biscuit turn-over device
- product depositor and removal device
- truffle depositors
- truffle powdering and spiking stations
- cluster formers
- forming and extruding systems for pralines and bars
- chocolate tanks and pumps