The whipping agent solution is metered into the pre-stator where a pre-foam is created. The base mass is metered into the pressurized system of the main head and a homogeneous blend is produced with the pre-foam. This results in a fine pored stable foam mass.
The stator is easily disassembled for maintenance.
Some additional advantages as follows:
- EDM finish of stator & rotor
- Multiple ingredient infeed ports
- Open hygienic design designed for CIP application
- Brooks FIC for compressed air (or other gases)
- Integrated filters
- Two independent jackets for stator and one separate jacket for the rotor
|Type||Category||Throughput light foam*||Throughput heavy foam**|
|Tornado® E1||Candy||up to 500 kg/h||up to 650 kg/h|
|Tornado® E2||Candy||up to 750 kg/h||up to 1000 kg/h|
|Tornado® E3||Candy||up to 1000 kg/h||up to 1500 kg/h|
|Tornado® E4||Candy||up to 1500 kg/h||up to 2000 kg/h|
* – specific weight 0,15 kg/dm3
** – specific weight >0,30 kg/dm3