Sollformat® KPS is available for following working widths:
- 1000 und
- 1300 mm
Outstanding characteristics of Sollformat® KPS
- Universal use
- Very simple operation
- Automatic changeover to other products
- All settings automatically reproduceable via PC-control
- Easy Changing from rope forming to depositing of individual products
- Accurate centre weights due to volumetric piston metering system
- High forming capacity – depending on material up to 50 strokes per minute, corresponding to 100 product rows/minute
- Easy change of forming die
- Easy cleaning thanks to sanitary design
- Single and two colour centre forming as standard, third colour as option
Sollformat® KPS with upstream depositor
Sollformat® KPS with an upstream depositor for producing thin chocolate bottom first onto which the KPS deposits the soft praline mass. With this method of operation the traditional pre-bottomer or the pre-enrober are no longer necessary for producing a satisfactory bottom coating.
The pistons of the Sollformat® KPS provide an exact product weight over the entire working width
A new process to produce very soft product centers
Production of soft high-quality confectionery centers
To prevent the penetration of soft and/or aerated centers into the wire belt of the enrober, the chocolate drop depositor first produces a chocolate base. This base acts as a carrier for the soft center.
The Sollformat® KPS is ideally suited for rope forming of fat containing masses. Each nozzle is separately fed by a piston pump. This ensures an unsurpassed uniformity in size and weight. Two-colour co-extruded ropes can be produced also.
Capacity up to 3,0 m/ min rope speed
Nut depositor type ND, piston depositor type KGM and cutting machines.